Thursday, September 16, 2010

Male Stripper Questions - Part 17

I received an e-mail with several questions from John. Here they are:

Question 1: Have you ever posed nude? If not, would you pose nude, say at playgirl.com, for example.

Yes. I have posed nude on several occasions. Not for Playgirl though, but for Playgirl-like content.

One of my agents submitted to Playgirl, but they never responded to him. He told me that they've been flaky lately. I also spoke with a former editor of Playgirl and learned that their revenues were plummeting due to the widespread use of the Internet, so I'd probably have to see them firsthand to get work.

I'm not going to pose nude anymore in the future, but would make an exception for Playgirl because of the name.


Question 2: I always hear male strippers say that men are better tippers than women and some strip for men because of that. Do you know if that's true? I think you said in one post that you only strip for women but men are sometimes present, though not your guest of honor. Why not strip for men?

Generally speaking, it's probably true. And I'm going to generalize even further.

Men, both gay or straight, tend to tip better because of the sexual arousal they receive from strippers. Straight men hire female strippers and tip them well because they want to see the goods. Gay men hire male strippers and tip them well because they want to see the goods. Overall, men love to pay for eye candy, regardless of sexual orientation.

On the other hand, women hire male strippers to embarrass or surprise the bachelorette, or just to have a good time. I have a great time stripping in front of women. I love it when a fun crowd of girls pay me to party with them. Some women want to see the goods, but they'll rarely pay extra for it.

As for stripping in front of a whole crowd of men, I wouldn't enjoy that at all. First of all, I am straight. Second, look at my first reason. However, if a male stripper loves to do so for the money or the attention, then by all means, more power to him. I hope he does well and enjoys himself. I'm sure a guy could make a lot more money with the gay crowd. If that's the case, then he should capitalize on it. Hell, if I was gay, I'd do it. Then again, if I was gay, I'd probably be extremely rich by now from the offers I received.

I'm far from starving right now, so I'm going to stick with women for less money. Even if I was starving, I have a few rifles and loads of ammunition, and plenty of deer run through the woods in my backyard, so I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment