Friday, October 8, 2010

Male Stripping Questions - Part 18

I received this e-mail a few days ago:

Hi Dion,

I really enjoyed reading your post from Sep. 26 about the blowjobs.

I have a related question about the blowjobs. What percentage of the women who have given you bj´s were married women and/or bride to be´s and how many were younger single women ?

Also, if you have had full on sex with women at the parties, how many were married, or brides to be as opposed to single girls ?


*********************************

This is a tough question to answer, because I would have to sit down and remember each situation to give an accurate statistic. So I'm just going to give a rough estimate.

Almost 50% percent of the women who gave me a blowjob were married or engaged. Out of this statistic, some of the married women were in an open marriage, meaning their husbands could care less whether their wives were sucking me off. The soon-to-be-married women were simply cheating. Their girlfriends often told them that "it was the last night to enjoy being single."

The other 50% percent of the single women fall into two groups: younger women and older women. So roughly about 25% of the women that gave me blowjobs at these parties were younger, single women. These women were drunk and horny, and were often egged on by their friends.

In regards to actual sex, I did it more with single women. Sex usually requires more effort than a blowjob. So if I was going to put forth such effort, then I sure as hell wasn't going to waste my time working on a girl who was already with another man, especially if there are other single women around.

No comments:

Post a Comment