Friday, January 21, 2011

Male Stripper Questions - Part 23

I apologize for taking so long to post this. I'm falling behind on e-mails. The next update will take awhile as well, because I have my hands tied doing many different things. Anyway, here are the questions that stood out from recent e-mails:

Question 1: I'm from the Orlando area. Can you introduce me to some girls that you know? ~Andy

No. Besides, if I know a girl, then chances are she is fucking me. That means she is attracted to me, not you. So I can't turn off her attraction for me and turn it on just for you. And what's in it for me to hook you up with a girl I know? Probably nothing.

Question 2: May I ask where Claire got the latex skirt from? ~Angelic Girl

We bought it from Fetish Factory. Here is a link: www.fetishfactory.com


Question 3: Where do you buy your thongs from? ~Anonymous

www.californiamuscle.com

or

www.fetishfactory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment