Friday, April 30, 2010

Male Stripper Questions - Part 15

Here are two questions by Dave:

1. What kind of music do you like to strip to?

2. Is it the same kind you like to listen to?

--------------------------
Answers:

1. I used to make a dance mix CD of Usher, Yin Yang Twins, 2 Live Crew (Hoochie Mama), along with some salsa and a few rock songs like "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns & Roses. For some parties, I had a mix of country music.

I would bring the dance mix CD with a boom box and give them to one of the girls beforehand.

Now I have become lazy. Instead of bringing my own music, I usually have the people at the party play whichever music they want on their own CD player. Yeah, I know it's very lazy, but it saves me a whole lot of time and effort of preparation.

2. I like listening to much different music than what I dance to. I love heavy metal. Not rock. Metal. I also like some neo-classical composers. One of my favorites is Uematsu Nobuo. However, none of my music fits in well with stripping.

No comments:

Post a Comment