Thursday, August 6, 2020

COVID-19

 I'm still alive. Coronavirus has crippled the industry for several months, but now things are booming again, because I've had scores of bachelorette/hen parties during the last three months (June to August, 2020). There are few things to note:

Are these parties isolating? Hell no.

Do they wear masks? No.

Is it business as usual? Yes.

It is what it is, I suppose. Anyway, I'm back to posting. One thing I may cover is corrupt booking agencies. I've worked for many - good and bad - and I'll be happy to share some stories.




5 comments:

  1. Hey Dion,

    I'm hoping to get into the industry in the next year. I'm 6 3 and around 13% bf so I'm working a lot on my physique right now.

    What would you say is the best place in the US or the world to be a stripper full time or part time in terms of frequency of bookings/average pay per show etc. I understand it varies a lot in the US with tips and what not but I'd assume you have a pretty nice network built up that would give you some idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really cannot answer this one. This is something a booking company would know more about, since they have the numbers to judge which areas get the most demand. You are right, it does vary a lot. If you want to have an idea which place gets bookings, just imagine the areas where girls go to have parties for vacations.

      Delete
  2. Cool I like your posts a lot, they are fun to read as I am also a male stripper

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's impossibke to give a bj with a mask on, so of course they're not wearing one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Crippled" is an understatement. Out West, gigs evaporated in March. One agent called me just to make sure I was still around..he was preparing his call list for 2021.

    ReplyDelete