Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 17 Party

A man hired me last night to strip for his wife's 40th birthday. "I just want to surprise and embarrass my wife," he said.

The party took place in a rural subdivision in Alabama, and the house had a very nice pool with underwater lights of various colors. I saw a table with a fountain that spewed chocolate lined with strawberries, rice crispy treats, and pretzels. It was a mixed crowd of men and women in their thirties and forties, and they were all there to watch an Alabama Crimson Tide game. The husband met me outside, paid me, and lead me into the house. As soon as I entered, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. It was complete silence.

I must admit, I felt rather awkward. I ignored everyone and followed the husband through the house toward the backyard where the pool was. "She's right there," he said. "Go get her."

And I did. It was a simple dance. Another older guy handed her a few dollar bills. A woman stood nearby video taping me. The husband was taking pictures. After a few minutes of stripping and dancing, the wife pointed out a few more ladies for me. I danced with them for about five minutes at the most. Then, I announced pictures. Several women rushed towards me, eager to pose. One girl gave her camera to her husband and said, "Hold the camera vertical. I want his package in the picture."

Her husband laughed and took the picture. He handed the camera back to her and said, "There honey, I got you and him together, along with his package."

After a few more pictures with the other women, I was finished. Fifteen minutes of work and I earned my money. Easy money, I must say.

-------------------

Regarding the rest of the Tropical Storm Blackout story, I'm almost done writing it. The third party was the most exciting, therefore taking the most time to write. It should be up soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment