Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Feast or Famine

In my career of stripping, there is either a drought or a flood. Sometimes weeks go by without a single party. This upcoming weekend will contain loads of parties. This can be both good or bad.

Pros: More parties equals more money. If I'm having a bad night with one party, that may change with the next party.

Cons: More parties often results in less quality. Sometimes I have to rush one party just to make the next. Hurrying to end a great party always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Also, if the girls invite me to hang out with them afterwards, I would have to decline. This sucks if I wanted to hook up with that attractive girl who has been flirting with me subtly all night.

So there are more cons than pros, but I'll take a flood over a drought any day. I can wrap up the boring parties more quickly, and the money makes it worth it. And if I did want to hook up with someone, I can always try at the last party.

Anyway, I'll do my best to document this weekend. Something interesting is bound to happen. If there's one thing I love about male stripping is that no party is ever the same. Everyday is different.

2 comments:

  1. How was the weekend, anything exciting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that your wrote about the weekend on my blogger dashboard. But when I click the ink all I get is "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist." Can you repost it please?

    ReplyDelete