Sunday, February 22, 2015

Senior Citizen Outing

Last night, a group of old ladies got together and hired a male stripper (me) for their evening's entertainment. They turned out to be a wild bunch despite being over sixty and seventy. Maybe it had something to do with the insecurities and inhibitions of youth fading away with age. Below are some of the memorable quotes from them:


  • "Careful with me... I have a bad hip!"
  • "It's been a long time since I felt a man this young, this smooth. My husband is all wrinkly and saggy."
  • "I touched the dance's penis more in the last three minutes than I've touched my husband's in the last three years!"
  • "I may be old, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with you all night long!


    A lady in her forties sat next to her mother and said this:
  • "Mom, quit doing that to him! You're embarrassing me!"
Parties like these are rare, considering most of my clientele are girls in their twenties. Nonetheless, I had a good time, and they tipped me well above the average mark.




2 comments:

  1. Did the ladies take out their dentures before giving you a BJ ? LoL

    Too bad the lady in her forties didn´t have her 19 year old daughter there so she could embarrass her even more than Grandma was already doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m not surprised they tipped better

    Dont the older crowds splurge more?

    ReplyDelete