Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Plenty of Singles

Most single men would disagree with me, but there are a lot of beautiful, single, and horny women out there. I meet them all the time, and last Saturday on March 19th of 2011 was no exception.

It was a bachelorette party in Foley, Alabama. There were ten girls, and at least half of them were single.

My routine was typical enough; I stripped, pulled money out of bras with my mouth, and nudged a few faces with my "bulge." Their reactions and comments were unique though:

"I'm glad I shaved my legs beforehand." - While I was pulling money from between her legs and up her skirt.

"Good thing I put on deodorant," another said.

"It's been a long time since a penis touched me." - An attractive girl commented while I continuously buried my crotch into her face as I did push-ups.

One attractive red-haired girl squealed when I kissed and licked her neck while I was attempting to extricate a dollar from the loop of her earring. The whole room laughed. "That's her sweet spot," one of the other girls said, replacing her earring loop with another dollar bill. "Now do it again."

After my performance, I stayed and talked with the girls. They joked and asked if I offered "any other services," because some of them had been single for awhile. I couldn't see why, because they were all attractive for the most part.

7 comments:

  1. "Most single men would disagree with me, but there are a lot of beautiful, single, and horny women out there."

    Any guy who disagrees is a fucking retard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They joked and asked if I offered "any other services," because some of them had been single for awhile. I couldn't see why, because they were all attractive for the most part.



    That was probably the alcohol talking or they didn't care about their other. *Rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. They probably say they're single when an attractive guy is around, but if an average or below guy comes up to them it's "sorry but I have a boyfriend."

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ 2nd comment: They weren't that drunk.
    @ 3rd comment: Very true! It happens a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the only reason is because most male strippers have muscle and are preped to look good,and most women want a hot male stripper at their party. If they didn't then there wouldn't be any.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, most women want a desirable male stripper at their party.

    When girls have significant others, but pursue me, they just keep quiet. These girls were vocal about being single, so I believed them.

    ReplyDelete