Monday, May 16, 2011

Male Stripper Questions - Part 24

I received an e-mail about dancing recently from a guy named Warren, and he asks some good questions. Here it is:

Okay, got a question. Your blog is awesome and very interesting so keep it up!

Before you started out, did you already like/know how to dance? I would say that is the obvious problem with a lot of guys (myself included) who hate the act of dancing unless your goal is to have sex with the girl who is forcing you to dance. Any tips on what your go-to moves are, what moves the girls seem to like the most, etc? Did you learn through observation or watching videos, or are just that wildcard who could do it naturally? My ex liked it when I would put on her little private strip show but the whole time it'd be awkward and I'd act more goofy to play it off easier since I'm no Michael Jackson. I know that confidence is the key to success...but damn, I hate dancing along with a legion of guys.

Also, do any of your moves translate to a normal dance floor?

-Warren


Warren,

I'll start by saying this: I didn't start off as the best dancer either. When I first started stripping, I hardly knew anything about dancing. Most of my performances consisted of grinding against and dry-humping girls. Similar to your situation, dancing served only as a means for me to have physical contact with girls. However, I HAD to learn something when I started stripping, so I started taking actual dance lessons.

The first thing was salsa. Next was tango, waltz, followed by swing. All of these dances require a lot of practice, but once you loosen up and get your timing down, you appear more natural and you can become comfortable enough with dancing to apply your own freestyle at the club. Other than that, join a dancing club where you can practice. I joined a salsa club and that helped me.

Keep in mind that it's not only men who have problems with dancing; most women have limited dancing skills as well. Hell, I'll even take that further and say that most women suck at dancing. They may seem comfortable on the dance floor, but beyond shaking their asses a bit and gyrating their curves, their moves aren't anything special, especially if you know what you're doing.

Ditch the awkwardness and you'll look more graceful. Once you become comfortable with dancing, you'll be able to do it anywhere. Don't be one of those guys who has to load up on alcohol to dance. They're the worst. With the drunk guys around, you won't have to worry about looking foolish while dancing, because these guys are doing all the work for you.

As for my moves at strip shows, I usually dance for as long as I strip. I'll thrust my hips like a belly-dancer while I'm unbuttoning my shirt or pants. Once the clothes are off though, the dancing ends and the body shots begins.

I hope this information helps you. I'm no expert on dancing, and if you want to get good at it, I suggest going to a dance school/academy and take a few classes. You can also watch and learn from some Youtube videos, but an instructor at a dance school can correct your mistakes whereas Youtube cannot. It's good to learn something new in life anyway, and dancing is one of those things that gives you an excuse to have physical contact with a women. I have sure as hell used it for that very reason many many times.

Dion
sinistralmetal@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment