Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7th, 2012

  I mentioned about updating with more stories recently and had the best intentions of doing so. However, life continues to hand me other obligations that limit my free time. I should be grateful, I suppose, since there is never a dull moment. Still, I would love nothing more than to give this site the update it deserves.

Tonight, I have a male-revue to perform at a venue. This will be my first time doing such a performance since 2005. Next week, I will fly up to New York City in reference to getting filmed as part of a video series regarding my male stripping job. The producer sounds like a nice person and I have never been to New York before, so I'm looking forward to the experience. Being from the South, the only thing I'm not looking forward to is the cold weather.

Well, I'm off to prepare for the male revue. I'll bring a camera and try to take some pictures if possible.

In case you missed my update earlier today, here is the previous post: Debunking Stereotypes


No comments:

Post a Comment