Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Strange Coincidence

**Edit** Check out this post for a video from this show:
http://malestripping.blogspot.com/2013/12/video-from-strange-coincidence.html


On top of the bride

August 22, 2013

This bachelorette party took place at a hotel room in Miramar Beach, Florida. There were only seven girls, and I was to act like the hotel management responding to a noise complaint about their party. It was a typical bachelorette event for me, except for one thing: I knew one of the girls.

First, I noticed that the area code of the customer's phone number was the same as mine. I was a little worried, but she told me that she was 19 years old. What was the likelihood that I would encounter someone I know? All of my friends were in their 30s.

As soon as I entered the hotel room though, I recognized one of the girls right away. Her name was Kara, and she used to date my best friend's much younger brother. I met her four years ago at my friend's house when she was 17 and I was 28.

Little did I know then that I would strip for her. 

She had long since broken up with my friend's little brother, but she remembered me well. Hell, I even remembered her dog's name.

While I did my rounds with each girl, she stared at me intently. I did not want to say anything because I did not want her to feel awkward by calling her out in front of her friends. She was either too drunk or too curious to feel the same.

"Aren't you Dion?" she asked.

Everyone stopped and stared at Kara and me in shock. Shit.

"Yeah," I said. "And you're Kara, right?"

"Oh my God!" she said, cupping her mouth. "I never would've guess that you did this!"

Even though Kara hadn't seen me in awhile, she knew a lot about me. A little too much for my comfort. We talked a bit during my friend's family gatherings a few years ago. She knew me as a professional, met my ex-girlfriend, and even knew a lot of stories about me that my friend's family shared with her.

I felt a little nervous because if she started gossiping about my secret stripping job in my hometown, my reputation and my full time job would be at stake. However, she said nothing to her friends.

Instead, we continued on as though nothing happened. 

The rest of the party adored me. The bride clutched me like I was her prize for the evening. In fact, she opened all of her other bridal gifts prior to my arrival, and her sister said that I was her final gift.

Me and Kara
I thought that Kara would feel awkward participating with me, but she showed just as much, if not more enthusiasm than the other girls. When the others put cake icing on her thighs, breasts, and lips, she thrust her hips against me as I licked it off.

The girls put chocolate and vanilla icing all over me, and several of them took turns licking it off of me. They also took body shots from my abs.

"So do you do one-on-one private shows?" one girl inquired. "Because I might be interested!"

"Do you do private massages with happy endings?" another girl asked.

The bride's sister told me that she and her friends were going to a nearby beach that Saturday night and invited me out to go with them.

The girls also planned to hit the clubs that night, and Kara asked if I could come with them. Unfortunately, I had more work that night, so I had to leave soon. 

Kara had her hands all over me while we took pictures together. One of her friends caressed me, asking how much of her I could handle.

If only I could stay longer...

I had to leave to make it to my other gig that night. 

The girls viewed the pictures and videos they had taken during my performance on their phones. I peered over their shoulders and admired a few.

"Want me to send them to you?" Kara asked me.

"Sure," I said. "If you don't mind."

"Give me your number."

I did and she sent me a few pictures immediately. The bride's sister also sent me a few pictures with a promise to send more.

I left with great reluctance.

The next day, I talked to Kara over the phone. She did not tell her friends much about me and said that she would keep my job a secret with everyone I know. She was still in complete and utter shock that I worked as a male stripper on the side.
The bride licking chocolate icing off of me.

"Knowing you from before, I would have never guessed!" she said. "You didn't seem like the type."

"That's why I work out of town," I said. "So I don't run into people I know."

"Same!" she said. "We had the bachelorette party out of town, so we wouldn't run into any people we know!" 

"Well if you ever need me to strip for you again, let me know."

"I definitely will!" she said. "I have your number saved."


1 comment:

  1. Damn. Hot pictures, Dion! Just the Kind of pictures I wanted to see on your blog. Thanks for posting. It must be really awkward having to perform in front of someone you knew outside this business. Then again, I know it exhilarates you stripping for ladies, even more when they participate, so I didn't think it would be that awkward with you and Kara throughout,

    ReplyDelete