Friday, August 15, 2014

Behind the G-String Paperback Version Out Now

My first book, Behind the G-String: Dion's Guide to Becoming a Male Stripper, is now available in paperback. Buy it at Createspace.

The e-book is also available at Amazon.   



Here is what the readers had to say:

"I just got the book -- it is a great read even if you are not trying to break into the business!"  - LivingImageofAten from Reddit

"This book will give you pretty much all the tools you need to be a successful male entertainer. The stories and interviews add humor and insight into this bare-all profession. I highly recommend this book to all curious about the business."  - Matt

"After reading it, I was able to apply the concept described in the book and was able to seduce many women. Would recommend to my future male children and grandchildren."  - Chris A




Included in the book:

- Candid interviews with male strippers and booking agents

- Brand new and exclusive stories, including the wildest party of Dion's career

- A list of booking agencies that are hiring

- A list of touring companies that are hiring

- How to make yourself more attractive and presentable to the ladies

- An extensive walk-through of a typical stripping routine

- Common myths about male strippers debunked

- How to deal with difficult customers

...And much more!






4 comments:

  1. Oooh I am going to have to get this... wish it came with a video of a show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had more videos for you. Unfortunately, most customers don't want to record and share due to their professional lives, which I understand.

      Delete
  2. Just ordered my copy
    so happy cant wait

    ReplyDelete