Thursday, May 5, 2016

Salary for April 2016

For those of you who have asked me questions in the past about a male stripper's salary, you're in a for a treat. I'm actually going to share some info on what I made in April, which is peak season for my neck of the woods. The amount consists of my initial deposit the customer pays me plus tips.

In April of 2016, I performed at 13 parties and made approximately $2,900. These parties took place primarily on Fridays and Saturdays. They were mostly bachelorette parties with maybe a birthday party or two in the mix. All of the clients were female. 

All in all, not bad for working only on the weekends, and it combines well with my salary from my day job.

I could have made more, but I turned down a total of 8 parties because of schedule conflicts (with either my day job or prior engagements). Therefore, it was easily possible to have made over $4,000.

Keep in mind that this does not reflect the industry average. There IS NO industry average. Each and every male stripper out there makes a different amount. Some guys are more popular, some are not. Some may live in areas where they get too few bookings, while others have multiple bookings a night. Some guys do gay-for-pay, which substantially increases the payload, while others like me only stick with female clientele. 

For those of you who are also in the industry, feel free to share your numbers.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment