Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Trainee - Part 1

Recently, one of my companies has been expanding its business and hiring new guys left and right. They recently tasked me to training and hiring rookies in my area. I thought this would be an easy task. Hell, I wrote the book on it, right? Well, it hasn't been as easy as I had thought.

My first trainee has a lot of potential. Let's call him Craig. I met him at the gym. Blond hair, blue-eyes, and very muscular, he has his fair pick of women. In terms of physical conditioning and height, he has me beat completely. I think he looks much better, too. In fact, he has won several bodybuilding and physique competitions in his time, and he's the one who gives me training advice.

However, all of those attributes do not translate into success in this industry... But they do help. 

He tagged along with me to his first bachelorette party. I had him watch me for a few minutes before joining in.

It was a tougher crowd than usual because most of the girls were shy and didn't want to participate. The girls, along with the bride, were still quite sober. I managed to get them to play along, but I could see an inexperienced male stripper struggle with them. Then I motioned for the Craig to join in.

He stripped out of his clothes for the bride. He was doing fine, but then he decided to try a little too hard. He attempted to execute a few acrobatic dance moves, utilizing the coffee table in the living room as a prop. He succeeded in knocking over several drinks, causing them to spill everywhere. 

I shuffled past Craig, whispering to him in a low voice, "No acrobatics or anything. Those moves will end up breaking furniture in small places like this." 

Craig nodded in response as I assisted the girls in cleaning up the mess. Craig continued focusing on the bride.

When Craig took off his shirt, the girls were impressed. His torso looked like a super hero from a comic book. The tips started flowing well for him until he became drenched in sweat. Then they didn't want to touch him. He motioned for me to take the spotlight with the bride.

I went down my usual list of games for bachelorette parties: body shots, bobbing for dollars, and lick-the-icing-off-the-stripper. Craig watched in the background and took note. In between games, I asked if he wanted to try his hand, but he declined and pointed to his body, which was still drenched in sweat.

I wrapped up the party after the last game, because the girls didn't want anything too wild. I asked the paying customer how Craig did, and she gave a thumbs up. "He was a little sweaty," she said, "But he did fine."

Before I left, I knelt down in front of the bride and congratulated her on her upcoming marriage. "You were very sweet and polite the whole time," I told her. "And you're also very beautiful, and your soon-to-be-husband is a lucky man to have you. I wish you both the best."

Tears welled up in her eyes as I spoke. She wiped one eye and said, "That's so sweet..." 

We hugged, and the other girls thanked me.

"Now I feel like we're friends," the bride said to me. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

When we left, I told Craig he did a great job. He really did. Not every guy can walk into a room full of girls and strip down to a thong and dance with ease.

"Man, I usually don't sweat like that," he said. "But I got so nervous! Those girls were hot. I wasn't expecting them to be so damn hot."

"Most parties are full of hot girls," I said. "You get used to it. Just pace yourself with the dancing. No crazy dance moves. If you have four or five parties in a row, you'd tire yourself out. Plus, you don't want to accidentally fall or kick a girl."

"Definitely. Sorry about that."

I waved a dismissive hand. "Don't worry about it. You gotta make mistakes to learn. But the girls liked you, which is good. Looking forward to the next party?"
"You know it, brother."

I continued giving Craig pointers about the job as I drove him back to his house. Teaching someone how to become a good male stripper isn't easy. Craig had a few more shows after this, and I'd have to do this all over again with the other new employees.


Continued in Part Two

1 comment: