Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Male Stripping Questions - Part 22

Here is an e-mail from Shree:

Hello Dion,
Hope you doing good...I have 2 questions for you..hope you can answer...

You being a stripper sometimes have sex with the females..Are you not afraid if someone is having AIDS or STDs..You are always sure that you wont get infected??

and

are there cameras allowed in hens party?how do women and you see that there are no pics clicked??

thank you..


STDs are like trophies! They're proof that you can get laid. The more STDs you get, the more evidence you have of getting laid. You see, if you have HIV, syphillis, gonnorhea, and chlamydia, then you are one amazing sex fiend!

Kidding aside, of course I am cautious of STDs. Paranoid even. I always made sure to carry at least four or five condoms with me. Since condoms are not 100% safe, I tested myself periodically. Luckily, I never gotten anything.

I recommend that everyone takes safe measures regarding sex. In this day and age of one-night stands, fuck buddies, swingers, and binge drinking, STDs are rampant as cockroaches. If you are dating someone new, I suggest going to a clinic and getting tested together before having any form of unprotected sex. If your partner disagrees with this, then ditch him or her. There is no sense in putting your health in jeopardy.

Even a faithful girl who has only had one sex partner can get an STD. Her partner could have given an STD to her. Even if they both got tested at the beginning of the relationship, he could have cheated on her multiple times and picked something up.

Sex may seem like fun and games in my stories, but there are consequences. You cannot go around having unprotected sex without a care in a world. I advise everyone to do so responsibly. Avoiding promiscuous people doesn't always work.

Regarding your other question, I allow cameras at my parties. Girls are free to take pictures of me. Most girls ask for my permission beforehand, and that's very nice of them to do so. Some of the wilder parties ban cameras though, because they want no evidence around that will get them in trouble later.

If anyone has anymore questions, feel free to e-mail me: sinistralmetal@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment