Wednesday, February 20, 2013

10 Years of Stripping

Hanging out with the girls after my performance.
A decade has passed since I stumbled upon French Addiction in February of 2003 and went down the path of becoming a male stripper. Little did I know at the time, but my whole path in life took a chaotic tumble in a fun kind of way. I was 21 years old at the time, and I'm still stripping in 2013 at the nice age of 31.

This job has changed my personality, my confidence, and social skills, and overall made me into a more well-rounded person in comparison to the introverted and boring nerd that I once was. Not to mention, ten years of stripping many shows padded my bank account. Best of all, I met a lot of different girls and had enough adventures that I already feel as though I lived a fulfilled life.

Some part of me misses those early years of my career where I had the excitement of exploring fresh, new territory. However, part of life is to set new goals and new places to explore. I eagerly look forward to where the next ten years will take me.



No comments:

Post a Comment