Saturday, September 18, 2010

Christy's Party

I just got back from Christy's party about an hour ago. Good time and good money. What's even better was that I booked this show without an agent, so I kept all of the money.

I donned on my police uniform for the show, but the bachelorette knew I wasn't a cop right away because the county patches on the uniform were different. She freaked out when I stripped for her, much to the amusement of her friends. She squealed and covered her face and made a whole array of shrieks. She didn't want me on her.

About ten women and one man were there. The man was gay and he was the bachelorette's brother.

I made my rounds with the women. I fished out dollar bills from breasts, danced with them, and took pictures with them. I allowed the man to tip me a few dollars. Everyone seemed to have fun.

I think Christy had the most fun. I laid her spread eagle on the couch. She said to everyone, "It's been awhile since I was in this position with a man." I buried my face in her cleavage and licked her skin. Then I scrambled atop her and thrust my crotch near her face. She was all smiles.

I finished the party by doing a group picture. By now, the bachelorette wanted me to try and strip for her again, because she was ready this time. Perhaps she liked what I did to Christy. The other girls told her it was too late.

"But I freaked out earlier because that was my first time seeing a male stripper," she whined. "I'm ready now."

I thought about stripping for her again, but I put my clothes on instead. I wasn't feeling too well and wanted to get home. Besides, leaving a woman to desire more from a male stripper is a good thing.

Tomorrow's party will take place in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment