Sunday, October 6, 2013

Another Website Booking - Part 2

I had another performance a few hours ago (click here to read the initial contact).

The crowd was very enthusiastic, even to the point of shouting at me to take my clothes off. Most of the girls were shy though and only participated with great reluctance mixed with intense peer pressure. Still, they were a fun crowd that gave me plenty of smiles and laughs.

The girl who hired me was a makeup artist. I'll call her "T." She promised to refer more customers to me since a lot of them are soon-to-be brides.

After I left, T sent me this text message:

"Hey Dion! Thanks so much for coming out!! We had a great time! I'll email you some pixs when I get a chance."

So far, this blog has been great in getting me good customers. It's two for two now.

T, if you're reading this, thank you again for hiring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment