Friday, October 4, 2013

Another Website Booking

When I first started this blog, I never imagined in a lifetime that I would make money from it.

Last weekend a local girl contacted me via e-mail, saying how much she loved the blog and that she wanted to book me for an upcoming bachelorette party. She asked me about my rates.

I told her $200 for me to show up, and gave her a brief summary on my stripping routine and what I could do. She countered back saying that her friend had another male stripper willing to do $150. Since this girl lived 20 minutes away from my house, I felt a little uneasy stripping for her and told her so in a nice way. I suggested that she hire the other male stripper, especially since he was cheaper.

"Price is not the issue," I said. "I just avoid stripping in my hometown. What if I know you or your friends?"

"You probably don't, but I'll send a picture anyway."

She e-mailed me two pictures (and did not want me to share them). She was right. I did not recognize anyone. Most of them were hot though.

Moreover, she offered me $200 and told me that even if she and her friends recognized me, they would keep it a secret. "We all have careers and reputation to worry about too," she said.

"Why didn't you settle with the other guy?" I asked her.

"Well, you sounded really nice and professional, like you care about customer satisfaction and you know what you're doing. The other guy didn't."

So I am booked for her party tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment