Thursday, April 15, 2010

Male Stripper Questions - Part 14

1. What kind of exercises do you do to stay in shape ?

2. Which are crazier and more daring at the parties you perform, the younger, single girls or older, married women ? any stories you can share ?

Alejandra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I do a fairly standard bodybuilding routine: bench press, rows, pull-ups, curls, tricep extensions, squats, straight-leg deadlifts, etc.

2. The crazier and more daring girls tend to average around 22-35 years old, although this is just a simple generalization. There are always exceptions. Once a 46-year-old woman attempted to seduce me. Another time, I had a party full of 18-year-old girls who all took turns licking whip-creme off of me.

Single women have less qualms about wanting to hook up with me, although married women and women with boyfriends have attempted to hook up with me on multiple occasions. Sometimes relationship status just doesn't matter. Once I had a threesome with two women who were best friends---one was married and the other was single. I was hooking up with the single girl and her best friend wanted to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment