Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wife's 50th Birthday Party

Last night, a man hired me to strip for his wife's fiftieth birthday. The whole party involved four couples. Basically I performed for four women while their husbands took pictures.

The men were drunk and cheered me on to get raunchy with their wives. Their wives looked very good for being around fifty too.

The birthday lady wore a cowboy hat and she was embarrassed by my presence at first. After I danced with her for awhile, she started grabbing my ass and caressing my abs, which caused her husband to laugh and further encourage her. Toward the end, she grabbed my hand and said to her husband, "I'm gonna take Dion upstairs with me. You don't mind, do you?"

Everyone laughed.

Once the party was finished, the husband walked me out and thanked me for giving his wife a good time. I'm glad for grateful customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment