Friday, October 22, 2010

Male Stripping Questions - Part 21

How much longer will you be a male stripper? It seems as if being a male stripper is age limited to younger men. I'm not sure what age one stops stripping. What's next after you stop doing it? John


Not much longer. I work professional job as my main source of income strip for extra money. I'm in the process of getting a new professional job and probably won't have time to strip. Stripping is becoming tiresome anyway. I like having my weekends free after a typical work week, not driving around all night alone.

I'm 29 now, but I think male stripping is more suited for younger men. I have heard of male strippers who were over 30. Some Chippendales perform even beyond 40. If I wanted to continue to strip, then I think I would have another ten years at least. I'm in the best shape of my life now and show no outward signs of aging. But I'm not going to stick around with this job.

Male stripping is not a wise career choice, unless you work as a Chippendale who's great at saving money. You cannot list any great qualifications or work skills due to male stripping on a professional resume. As a private party stripper, work is erratic and inconsistent. Male stripping is more for younger men who are attending college or seeking a second job on the side. I started male stripping in college and it provided me with good money and some of the best times of my life. Yet, there comes a time when one must move on.

I'm in the process of moving on. I'll strip for a little while longer, but there is no more growth for me in the male stripping business. I need something else.

I have several things lined up. In addition to a new job, I'm in the process of working on a manuscript about my experiences as a male stripper. One literary agent already expressed interest. I just need to write down my experiences as a memoir, or consolidate some of the stories on here into a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment