Thursday, May 15, 2014

Party Log: May 2, 2014


May 2, 2014

Blue Mountain Beach


I never stripped at Blue Mountain Beach until a week ago. Now I returned for the second time within a week. It was a typical bachelorette party staying at a beach condo, but with a spectacular view. The girls were partying on the outside deck that was facing the white sandy beach and the Gulf of Mexico. The sun had just set and the sky was fading into a dusky and pinkish red… And I ignored most of this view because I was too busy stripping down and dancing.

Two condos down, there was a wedding party full of families, friends, old people, and young. They must have spent a lot of money renting that condo to enjoy a wedding party with the lulling sound of crashing waves and the serene scenery. They did not expect a clear view of my ass in a thong, nor the sounds of women hooting and hollering from my antics. I’d look over at their deck and see a few people stop and gawk at us, their faces unreadable in shadowy silhouettes.

There were also people who walked along the beach. They, too, stopped and stared at the bachelorette party and male stripper combination in action. It was getting dark and I couldn’t see them very well, but I hope those people weren’t families out with their kids.

With the exception of the bachelorette party, everyone got a free show that day whether they wanted one or not.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry for that question,but I just wonder,after seeing fake dancingbear stuff.Did you actually climax in a public during your shows or maybe gave facials to the girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given a facial a handful of times. It's very hard for me to climax while a bunch of girls are watching. It's arousing and all, but the nervousness and the excitement of the moment prevent the relaxation I need to cum.

      Delete
  2. So,never publicly,right?I knew that Dancingbear stuff is fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. That stuff is definitely fake. Those girls are actors. Most women aren't going to allow a stranger to take turns fucking all of them without a condom until he creampies a random girl. I mean crazy stuff does happen on the job, but in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do women perform oral to you ? Or do other women force their girl friends to perform sexual acts with you ? Please know i have nothing against the job and i find your blog very interesting but i am just wondering because a bachelorette party is coming up. One of my girlfriend;'s best friends is getting married and while i trust my girlfriend with my life she is shy and some of the other girls total bitches and i really don't want in a fit of rage to kill a few of them or castrate the stripper :P (I am semi-joking) i just want to know what happens at this parties and how frequent they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be more worried about them going out to the club than messing with the male stripper. These wild girls are in the minority.

      Delete