Friday, May 16, 2014

Party Log: May 3, 2014

May 3, 2014

A party of Asian girls. They wanted a cowboy, because the bride had a particular taste for them. They originally planned to book two male dancers, but I was the only one who could make it. The other guy had another party to do.

They were very pretty, sweet, and timid in an almost innocent way. Almost. They filled the bride’s panties full of dollar bills and wanted me to take them out with my mouth. Unlike most girls who leave the dollars sticking out the top of the panties, these girls shoved them deep inside. I had to expose ass crack and almost her vagina to get them, and I still missed two dollars. God bless my life. If someone told me when I was younger that I would grow up to make money by digging for it in a girl’s panties, then I would have thought they were crazy and drunk… Only as a male stripper.

The women seemed like they got their money’s worth out of my performance. They liked the fact that I was part Asian. Another great thing was that the tip money meant for the other male stripper went to me instead, so I doubled up on an already generous sum of money.

These ladies tipped well.

The only drawback to the other stripper failing to show up was not learning any new tricks. Some male strippers have unique performance styles and tricks that I can learn and add to my routine. Watching another guy also allows a third person view on the show, which I rarely get to experience. Even if the other dancer completely sucks, his horrible routine would be a learning experience on what not to do. In the end, I was glad he didn't show because I got more money.

2 comments:

  1. Call it pure coincidence but I did an all Asian female birthday party recently and I too ended up fetching dollars that were deeply hidden well beyond the typical manner. It was to the extent that the birthday girl had to expose herself just for me to have a chance to even see the dollars let alone fetch them. Too early to tell if this is an Asian custom/phenomenon. There is a huge Asian population were I reside that still seems underrepresented in the in the client demographic. From my experience, ethnic women (Hispanic, Asian, East Indian) have been the wildest, freaky and most awesome clients to perform for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can attest to the Hispanic crowd. I haven't had any East India crowds here.

      Can you drop me an e-mail? I'd like to put an interview with you in my book if you don't mind.

      Delete